Saturday, November 12, 2011

Some Homework Drawings.

Don't have a scanner at home so took awhile to get these up... Sorry for the late post. Been absent and busy with some off school things.
Here for homework, I believed we were suppose to draw ourselves as half man half plant monster and another homework was to draw ourselves scared beyond imagination. You can probably notice the pose and face looks similiar to oil painting "The Scream" by Edvard Munch.
 Here I took a re-attempt at drawing a see-through Ghost. My first drawing was too cartoonie and wasn't me so this time I drew one of me.

1 comment:

  1. Hi great job on the ghost, The half plant and person needs to be reworked... the face needs to look like it is part of the plant, growing together.
    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete